---RELOCATED---
Further content can be found at http://www.shellshockedsculling.wordpress.com/

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Comments...

Hi all...

I'm new to this blogging thing and my initial impressions have been quite mixed.

I now have somewhere to vent my sometimes incoherent frustrations and it's my space to do with as I please, to be creative and inspired and motivated or just grumpy. And although this is my public 'journal', I also view it as a forum for my athletes and my rowing friends abroad to discuss the general rigours and joys of this awesome sport (for me it's more of a lifestyle right now...) and to give me feedback on my ideas and inspirations. It's not closed to anyone else who wants to contact me though... I welcome input from anyone and everyone.

So please comment on what you read, whether you found this page by accident or you've been following it for a while. It's a great comfort to know that the crap I write has some meaning or relevance to someone other than myself and that I'm not screaming into the void.

Thanks...
Matt

No comments: